What do you do when you feel miserable inside? Lash it out to someone? And what do you do when you know you are wrong? How do you mend it? How do you make things fine? How to find a way out? How?
I received the call with a smile, and 1.5 hours later when I put the phone down, my heart was heavy. Madonna was singing , 'Frozen' , was I frozen too? Should I sing aloud, do I knock on my friend's door and cry out to her? Do I go off to sleep? Do I forget everything and move on... What should I do?
"You only see what your eyes want to see, how can life be what you want it to be.."
It kept playing in the background long after I had slept.... and my dream had a strange clarity about it, it was light and my head was heavy....Or was I heavy too?

oh! why dear?
ReplyDelete